This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect, store, use and process when you use www.efzyn.gr or use the services of our shopping premises.
We only collect the absolutely necessary personal data to be used, and solely for the purpose that they were collected. Specifically we collect:
- Identification data that you directly provide us such as Name and Surname
- Contact Information directly provided by you: your postal and e-mail address, telephone number mobile phone number.
- We may also collect personal product preferences, comments or eventual complaints either through your e-mails or during your visit at our premises.
By providing us with personal data in the context of one of the above-mentioned instances, you are consenting to their use according to the provisions of this document. Refusing the use of your personal data in these instances may result in an inability to conclude your purchase, for which we are not responsible.
We process personal data for:
- The fulfillment and management of the sales of our merchandise and generally the fulfillment of our contractual obligations towards you.
- For sending to you, according to your preferences and with your prior consent, informational, promotional and advertising material.
- In order to monitor, analyze and improve our services and merchandise availability, including through customer satisfaction surveys.
- If required by Law or in order to respond to possible obligations versus the competent Public Authorities.
The time period we keep your personal data is determined as follows:
- When the processing of data is required by Law, your data will be stored for as long as the relevant Law requires.
- When your data is processed as a result of our contractual obligation, your data is stored for the time period required for the fulfillment of the obligation and the exercise or support of any legal claims arising therefrom.
- When your data is used for various marketing activities such as promotional or advertising campaigns, your data is stored until you withdraw your consent to use them in this way. You may exercise this right at any moment. This does not affect the legality of use of your data prior to your withdrawal.
You may exercise the following rights at any moment:
- The right of access, in order to obtain a copy of your personal data
- The right of rectification. You may submit a request to ask for corrections to your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across platforms.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will immediately cease processing your data unless there are demonstrable compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides the interests, rights and freedoms of you as an individual or if the processing is for the establishment or exercise of defence of legal claims. In case of doubt you may communicate with us at e-mail info.[email protected] or the number 210 7520106 during working hours.